By Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau
Agent-based modeling is a versatile and intuitive procedure that's on the subject of either facts and theories, which supplies it a different place within the majority of medical groups. Agent types are as a lot instruments of knowing, exploration and version as they're media for interdisciplinary alternate. it's during this type of framework that this ebook is positioned, starting with agent-based modeling of spatialized phenomena with a methodological and useful orientation.
Through a governing instance, taking suggestion from a true challenge in epidemiology, this publication proposes, with pedagogy and economic climate, a advisor to reliable practices of agent modeling. The reader will therefore be capable of comprehend and placed the modeling into perform and procure a certain quantity of autonomy.
- Featuring the subsequent famous innovations and tools: Modeling, akin to UML, Simulation, resembling the NetLogo platform, Exploration equipment, version utilizing participative simulation
Read Online or Download Agent-Based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo Volume 1 PDF
Best data modeling & design books
Autonomic Computing is a progressively rising and promising study box. It goals at simplifying interoperability to decrease the administration complexity in different industries. To this target, a few criteria were labored directly to determine a typical foundation for conversation and interplay on all administration components.
In DetailGephi is an interactive visualization and exploration platform for all types of networks and intricate structures. Social media facts has helped to force community visualization to new degrees of relevance and significance. in spite of the fact that, there's way more to community visualization than simply social media facts.
The LNCS magazine Transactions on Large-Scale facts- and Knowledge-Centered structures makes a speciality of facts administration, wisdom discovery, and data processing, that are middle and scorching themes in machine technology. because the Nineties, the web has turn into the most driver at the back of program improvement in all domain names.
This publication constitutes the refereed convention complaints of the thirtieth British foreign convention on Databases, BICOD 2015 - previously often called BNCOD (British nationwide convention on Databases) - held in Edinburgh, united kingdom, in July 2015. the nineteen revised complete papers, awarded including 3 invitedkeynotes and 3 invited lectures have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 37 submissions.
- MDX with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services Cookbook - Third Edition
- Thinking with Data: How to Turn Information into Insights
- Advances in Computing and Data Sciences: First International Conference, ICACDS 2016, Ghaziabad, India, November 11-12, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Communications ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Cassandra: The Definitive Guide: Distributed Data at Web Scale
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology: Continuation of Residue Reviews: 181
Additional resources for Agent-Based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo Volume 1
Agent-Based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo Volume 1 by Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau